Some older system BIOS will not support high capacity hard
drives. In such a case, we are offering a free disk utility which will help you
setup your new hard drive in your system. Just follow these instructions:
- Download the
utility software here.
- Save this file on your computer.
- Open the file with an unzip utility (ie. WinZip,
download the shareware version here)
- Unzip the contents to a blank formatted floppy disk
- Install your new hard drive
- Boot the computer with the floppy you just created
- Follow the program instructions
- Done! You new hard drive is ready to go! You may now
partition & format the drive and install your Operating System.