A prescription is required for this product
All prescriptions are filled by Animal Care Pharmacy.
Shipping prescriptions to California, Georgia, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Washington DC.
Our prescription products and our over the counter (OTC) items are shipped out of separate facilities.
Since prescription products need to be shipped from our pharmacy, you will receive two separate packages
if you order both a prescription and an OTC. Currently we are not able to ship prescriptions to AL, AK, AS, AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, FM, FL, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MH, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, MP, OH, OK, OR, PW, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VI, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, AE, AA, AP.
Check back frequently as this list can change weekly.
Frequently Asked Questions
"How do I get a prescription from my Vet?
We need a signed prescription from your vet on all products marked as prescriptions. Most vets are happy to do this providing there is no medical reason not to. Prescription labels are not acceptable. As an alternative, we can also call your Vet to OK the prescription. To use this option (see #4 below).
How do I send you the prescription?
How do I get refills on a prescription I've ordered previously?
- First place your order online or over the phone and make note of your order number.
- If you have a copy of the prescription, mail us a copy of the prescription, or have your vet fax or email it directly from their office. Be sure to put the order number on the prescription.
Animal Care Pharmacy
33420 Alvarado Niles Rd.
Union City, CA 94587
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 1-866-259-5824
- If you do not have a copy of the prescription please print and fill in this Adobe PDF File with your prescription information. Then take it to your Veterinarian so that he/she can sign it and fax it over to us.
- We can also call your veterinarian for you to get the prescription. Simply fill in the your pet's name and contact information for your Vet in the 'Vet Info' section of the checkout.
Ordering refills with is made easy! If there were refills listed on your prescription, we will keep the prescription on file. If you know you have refills remaining on your last prescription submitted to us, please place a new order and write "Prescription on file" in the Vet Info section of the order form.
If you have no refills remaining, please place a new order and fax us another prescription, or you can have us call your Vet to OK the prescription by providing your pet's name and contact information for your Vet in the Vet Info section of the order form.
Are these the same products that I get from my vet?
Yes, these are the same exact products. We have veterinarians on staff to guide us through product selection. All of our products are FDA approved, unlike some other sources on the internet and even local pet stores.
Animal Care Pharmay
California State Board of Pharmacy #50215